Craven, despicable, greedy governments

The email at this Wikileak link is from Sidney Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton in 2011. It reveals in simple terms that Libya was overthrown for craven, despicable, greed and power. “Qaddafi’s government holds 143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver.”…”valued at more than $7 billion.”…”This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French.franc (CFA).” “French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy’s decision to commit France to the attack on Libya. According to these individuals Sarkozy’s plans are driven by the following issues: a. A desire to gain a greater share of Libya oil production, b.Increase French influence in North Africa, c. Improve his intemai (sic) political situation in France, d. Provide the French military with an opportunity to reassert its position in the world, e. Address the concern of his advisors over Qaddafi’s long term plans to supplant France as the dominant power in Francophone Africa)”

Ladies and gentlemen, this is sickening. The people running the governments of western Europe who participated and America should be shamed and rejected. We have allowed our governments to unjustly destroy another country, resulting in unknown numbers of dead Libyans as well as the President of Libya, U.S. Ambassador Stevens, and 3 honorable Americans. There may also have been other American dead. Deaths of CIA, NSA and other covert forces are usually not revealed.


About budbromley

Bud is a retired life sciences executive. Bud's entrepreneurial leadership exceeded three decades. He was the senior business development, marketing and sales executive at four public corporations, each company a supplier of analytical and life sciences instrumentation, software, consumables and service. Prior to those positions, his 19 year career in Hewlett-Packard Company's Analytical Products Group included worldwide sales and marketing responsibility for Bioscience Products, Global Accounts and the International Olympic Committee, as well as international management assignments based in Japan and Latin America. Bud has visited and worked in more than 65 countries and lived and worked in 3 countries.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Craven, despicable, greedy governments

  1. budbromley says:

    Thank you for this comment. But, no, some of us have not been lied to about everything.


  2. Billions of lives have been destroyed and trillions of dollars have been siphoned off our economy through military invasions across the world – throughout history. Trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars have been siphoned off the Pentagon budget, the Federal Reserve, the stock market, retirement accounts, pension funds, etc., the Savings & Loan Scandal, the Enron Scandal, the Mortgage Scandal, the Bernie Madoff Scandal, etc., false flag attacks, government contracts, pharmaceutical fraud, petroleum fraud, profits from illegal drugs, etc.

    That massive fortune didn’t simply disappear –

    it was funneled into the control of the 1% that lord over the other 99%.

    To act outraged – when it’s more of the same – is to expose your level of denial that this evil slaughter and destruction of humanity has been going on throughout history.

    We’ve been lied to – all our lives – about everything.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.