Are you fed up with the unscientific and unconstitutional, illegal government overreach we in all countries have endured over the past two years?
[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Feb. 16, 2022] Project Veritas published Part Two of its series on the FDA on Wednesday night which featured FDA Executive Officer, Christopher Cole, speaking about the inner workings of the agency — including the FDA’s conflicts of interest, overspending, and why it’s hard for those within the agency to speak out on such abuses. Here’s the undercover video: https://youtu.be/ay2_AY9uyOU
Transcript from undercover video: (Please let me know in comments if you detect any errors in the transcript.)
- FDA Executive Officer, Christopher Cole: “The drug companies, the food companies, the vaccine companies. So, they pay us hundreds of millions of dollars a year to hire and keep the reviewers to approve their products.”
- Cole on FDA fees: “Congress approved user fees for [the] FDA. Basically, we charge the industry millions of dollars in order to hire more drug reviewers and vaccine reviewers which will speed up the approval process. So, they [pharmaceutical companies] make more money.”
- Cole: “They [FDA] tone down the impact of the user fees on their operations because they know they’re dependent on the drug companies, and the vaccine companies, and these other companies for their agency to operate.”
- Cole on blowing the whistle: “There’s not an incentive to speak out in government, surprisingly. You would think there would be, but there’s not. It’s better just to just not say anything and just ignore it.”
- Cole on retaliation in government: “You’ll be marked from getting other jobs because another office is not going to want to hire you if you’ve spoken out about something, right or wrong. They don’t look at what you’ve spoken out about. They’re just not willing to- government’s about rocking the boat and they don’t want to- which is the problem I have with- one of the problems I have with government is, like, they don’t like people rocking the boat, for right or wrong, at all costs. They want to hire a safe person that can do the job but doesn’t necessarily- is a great hire.”
FDA OFFICIAL RESPONSE: “The person purportedly in the video does not work on vaccine matters and does not represent the views of the FDA nor does he speak on behalf of the agency. User fees provide instrumental funding for the FDA’s independent review of medical products that make a difference in the lives of all Americans, without compromising the agency’s commitment to scientific integrity, public health and regulatory standards, patient safety, and transparency.”
FDA and CDC are examples of captive agencies, beholden to those the agencies are legally required to regulate. This is institutionalized crime, obvious conflict of interests, under color of law.
Since our governments are now run by criminals, what is the point of laws? What is the point of legislatures, judges, police, or taxes?
Elections are coming up. The only way to end this “progressive” nightmare is to vote in and support candidates that are pro law-and-order including equal justice, rights and penalties for all…including elected officials and government employees such as CIA, FBI, EPA, CDC, FDA and their equivalents in your country. If you believe your country provides this, then please let me know and comment below. I and my readers would love to hear from you. Let me know if you wish remain anonymous.