“Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19”
This says it all: “During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with the extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p < 0.002. Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely non-epitope specific, possibly yielding full efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains..”
Hat tip to Dr. Robert Malone.
Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19
- 1 Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA.
- 2 US Public Health Service, Inactive Reserve, Blacksburg, VA, USA.
- 3 Texas A & M College of Medicine, Dallas, TX, USA.
- 4 Ōmura Satoshi Memorial Institute, Infection Control Research Center, Kitasato University, Tokyo, Japan.
- 5 Centre for Digestive Diseases, New South Wales, Australia.