“(1) Limitation on assistance: Pursuant to the rights of the United States under this Treaty to deny requests which prejudice its essential public policy or interests, the United States shall deny a request for assistance when the Central Authority, after consultation with all appropriate intelligence, anti-narcotic, and foreign policy agencies, has specific information that a senior government official who will have access to information to be provided under this Treaty is engaged in a felony, including the facilitation of the production or distribution of illegal drugs.”
(1) Joe Biden held and holds a U.S. security clearance.
(2) Joe Biden is “a senior government official who had and may still have access to information to be provided under this Treaty.”
(3) At least two U.S. Presidents, as well as “intelligence, …and foreign policy agencies” have been aware of felonies and potential felonies involving Joe Biden and his son as well as other “senior government officials” since 2016 and earlier. In 2015, U.S. State Department attempted to report to VP Biden (who was the Obama administration’s point man on Ukraine) that there were problems with Hunter Biden’s activities in Ukraine. The people Hunter was working with had been under investigation by multiple U.S. federal agencies as well as Ukraine for money laundering… the scandal began as the Panama Papers. According to Ukraine’s leaders, this money laundering continues. The Panama Papers are 11.5 million leaked documents that detail financial and attorney–client information for more than 214,488 offshore entities. The documents, some dating back to the 1970s, were created by, and taken from, Panamanian law firm and corporate service provider Mossack Fonseca. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/state-department-official-told-congress-that-he-raised-concerns-about-hunter-bidens-ukraine-dealings-in-2015-but-was-ignored
(4) This Treaty, which carries the full weight of U.S. law, says, “the United States SHALL DENY a request for assistance…” to Ukraine under this circumstance.
(5) Any U.S. President would be committing a felony federal offense if the President DID NOT withhold assistance to Ukraine unless and until Ukraine provided “mutual legal assistance” in these criminal matters. As required by this treaty, President Trump politely asked Ukraine’s President to provide “legal assistance.” The impeachable offense would have been if Trump did NOT seek assistance from Ukraine.
(6) President Obama knew of these criminal activities in Ukraine. Though he may have devised plausible deniability, he allowed it to continue under his watch.
(7) Full text of Treaty and actions here:
It should be obvious that people (like Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, Romney) should not be able to protect themselves and their family from law enforcement by running for political office.