“Conclusion: Washington state has too many irregularities and security breaches to have been a valid election.”
Two items on a long list of problems in this press release:
1. “Evidence of Vote flipping software consistent with Hammer/Scorecard.”
2. “Trump was leading in the state for the first 15 minutes. Biden received 82.88% of his total votes in a 1-minute span at 8:21 pm.”
Contact: WEiCU Task Force
For immediate release 11/23/2020
The Washington Election Integrity Coalition United (WEICU) is a non-partisan, non-profit dedicated to the restoration of secure, fair, and verifiable elections per Article 1 SEC 19 of the WA constitution.
● We received information that in the last week of September there was a ‘massive security breach’ to multiple government agencies including DSHS, DCYF, DOR, and WA Tech, which operates the state’s core technology services. It is the central network and data center which provides security from cyber attacks.
● Inside information exposed a cover up by Gov. Inslee who ‘demanded that state employees NOT release this security breach to the media’.
● In the last week of September, through the first week in October, the Washington State National Guard assisted SOS Elections division in segmenting the elections system on to (it’s own network) although the breach had already occurred.
● On Wednesday 11/11/20 Lincoln County computer systems received a ransomware attack, rendering the inability to access (any) computers, including all election systems. They continued to be shut down on the day Lincoln County canvassing board certified the election.
● Insider information confirms that the Vote WA election system was compromised, and it is a system that is shared and used statewide, regardless of the SOS denial to the contrary.
● 7,228 DECEASED VOTES as a result from the Master Death Files were not removed from the voter rolls in October and there was no error message. Tangible evidence showing voter rolls have not been scrubbed in some cases for 48+months.
● Signature Fail, Duplicate Ballot and Registration checks, Social Security deceased scrub had been down for several weeks leading to the 11/3/2020 election.
● Challenged signatures result in Absentee ballots subject to being ’remade’. We have received videos showing county election staff filling out ballots on the floor without supervision or observation. RCW 29A.60.125
● Evidence of Vote flipping software consistent with Hammer/Scorecard.
● Trump was leading in the state for the first 15 minutes. Biden received 82.88% of his total votes in a 1-minute span at 8:21 pm.
● We have signed affidavits attesting voters received unsolicited ballots, in some cases up to seven ballots per person. Some of these individuals received them despite not being eligible to vote (here on student visa).
● DSA certification and the CASS Reports both reflect that 318,061 of the VRDB are not deliverable to the address in the system, yet in most cases (voted).
● In a single county the registered voters increased by nearly 4,000 after Nov. 3rd till the 13th while ballots were still being counted.
● Several Counties drew our attention because of the Judicial Watch article showing 14 counties 100-119% voter turnout.
● All County websites that are linked from the Secretary of State website, even ones for the same county on the same day and at the same time, show different and inconsistent numbers.
Conclusion: Washington state has too many irregularities and security breaches to have been a valid election.
WASHINGTON ELECTION INTEGRITY COALITION UNITED
Washington Secretary Of State Business Registration
Washington Election Integrity Coalition United is a Washington Wa Non-Profit Corporation filed on November 18, 2020. The company’s filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 604675531.
The Registered Agent on file for this company is Peggy Hutt and is located at 13402 125th Ave Nw, Gig Harbor, WA 98329-4215.
The company has 6 principals on record. The principals are Annemarie Kebre from Des Moines WA, Charlene Christian from Gig Harbor WA, Kerry French from Kent WA, Peggy Hutt from Gig Harbor WA, Russell Schow from Kent WA, and Tamborine Borrelli from Yelm WA.
If the evidence exists why is it not used by some means to prove that elections in WA were compromised. Why state emphatically that you have evidence and not produce the evidence itself. This is from a lifetime conservative who; although I believe the lection was fraudulent, at least admit that I do not have the evidence to prove it. If you have evidence of “vote flipping” software why would you not make that evidence public? There can be no other reason than that you do not have hard evidence; only anecdotal, which, in effect, is no evidence at all.
LikeLiked by 1 person
If information is intended to be presented in evidence in court, then it is usually not released to the public before hearings and trial. If released to the public, the defending attorney is obligated to object to such publicly released information being admitted to court’s evidence and judges readily. Most publicly released information will be blocked at an evidentiary hearing that occurs before trial. An attorney knowingly allowing court’s evidence to be released in public can be disbarred or worse.