You don’t think, therefore you are not.

If we equate the Americans who gave their lives in WWI, WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Iraq wars, the Afghanistan War and more with the evil they were fighting, then we render their sacrifice worthless.

It is not the fault of the soldier that diplomacy failed or was subverted. It is not their fault of the soldier that American political leadership failed or was subverted. It is the fault of voters who hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest, like the convenient cell phone music app, instead of digging for facts on candidates, laws and history which are hidden by highly paid media consultants behind red-meat issues like bathrooms, gender, abortion, religion, liberty, guns, climate, taxes and never-ending half truth promises.

The character disorders of candidates and the corruption of natural law are there for your eyes and ears, but most of you have already lost your will to survive. You just don’t know it yet. This is the intended effect of moral equivalence or moral relativism. This is how collectivism, socialism, and communism work and are intended to work. Obama is merely the current pope.

Most of you have lost the ability to determine for yourself right from wrong, yet you believe you made an informed decision. But the horse left the barn and barn burned down. Most of you have lost the ability to discriminate right from wrong and you believe that discrimination itself is wrong, though it is the only thing that can save you now. It won’t be long before you are wearing the uniform, comrade.

Politicians, anxious to protect their power and cushy life, have turned the government and law against you and yet call themselves public servants. Government has turn the law upside down. That which was designed to protect you from government is now protecting government.

You accept the government-promoted premise that the 0.3% of the population who are gender confused should be admitted to their restroom of choice when the President commands it without considering that the other 99.7% of the people lost freedom by being forced to behave against their innate, natural right to privacy. In doublespeak, that is called social justice.

You accept the government-promoted premise that more guns cause more murders therefore government should control guns, but you never looked for the evidence beneath the carefully manicured media campaign that shows murders and violent crimes declining where and when guns are not controlled. It is the politicians, bureaucrats and criminals who fear your guns and they will still have guns when you give up yours.

You accept the government-promoted fiction that women’s rights equal the right to kill a child without questioning the motive for such an unnatural act.

You accept the government and politician-promoted propaganda that we need more military, more police power, more secrecy and more spying to fight and kill to restore and protect liberty overseas and at home, until or unless you or a loved one are strip-searched, home-invaded or cyber-assaulted under color of authority. You are a pawn and you know it.

You think it can’t happen here, not to you. You think you have nothing to hide. You believe in social justice. You think I am arrogant. You have been assimilated.…/obamas-ho-chi-minh-trail.…


About budbromley

Bud is a retired life sciences executive. Bud's entrepreneurial leadership exceeded three decades. He was the senior business development, marketing and sales executive at four public corporations, each company a supplier of analytical and life sciences instrumentation, software, consumables and service. Prior to those positions, his 19 year career in Hewlett-Packard Company's Analytical Products Group included worldwide sales and marketing responsibility for Bioscience Products, Global Accounts and the International Olympic Committee, as well as international management assignments based in Japan and Latin America. Bud has visited and worked in more than 65 countries and lived and worked in 3 countries.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.